Hundreds of educators and decision makers will gather this spring in Pittsburgh, Pa., for two days of inspiring programming, targeted networking and plenty of exhibits at the 2016 Green Schools Conference and Expo (GSCE), presented by the Center for Green Schools.
Join the expanding green schools movement as a GSCE exhibitor or sponsor. The conference, taking place March 31–April 1, is the nation’s largest gathering of K–12 green school advocates.
GSCE Exhibit Hall
GSCE attendees can visit the Exhibit Hall to find new products and services vital to their careers, while forging relationships with vendors that last well beyond the conference.
A range of industries are represented at GSCE, including architecture, curriculum and instruction, construction materials and services and technology. GSCE exhibitors are innovative representatives from their respective markets, bringing real-world experience to the green schools conversation.
As a GSCE sponsor, you’ll be recognized prominently before, during and after the conference as a leading supporter. Sponsorship opportunities listed within the Sponsor and Exhibitor Prospectus are designed to fit a variety of budgets and may be combined to meet a desired sponsorship level.
Support the conference today, and set yourself apart as a leader in the industry! Email Tori Hamed to become a sponsor.
- Company logo on signage onsite at GSCE 2016
- Company logo inclusion in the conference program
- Company logo in the sponsorship section of the GSCE web page, with a link to a web address of your choice
- Recognition in the Green Schools National Network (GSNN) newsletter that is distributed to over 10,000 people
- Individual benefits associated with your sponsorship choice
- Sponsors who also exhibit will receive 50 complimentary exhibit-only passes and two exhibit-only passes for booth staff