Hundreds of professionals dedicated to sustainable building will gather this spring for the 2018 Green Schools Conference and Expo (May 3–4) and Rocky Mountain Green (May 3) in Denver, Colorado.
Both events will be held at the Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center, offering attendees an unmatched opportunity to connect with today’s leading green building experts, like keynote speaker Janine Benyus and those actively working in greening our schools. At these conferences, you can
- Meet your peers during our special networking events, including the Women in Green Breakfast and Happy Hour in the Hall.
- Learn best practices and take away useful strategies from experts across all green building topics, as well as earn continuing education hours.
- Explore the latest products and services in the joint Exhibit Hall, which features a wide array of industries.
Below, we’ve rounded up the top five FAQs about the conferences. Looking for more? Check out our FAQ page.
1) How much does it cost to attend GSCE and RMG?
Attendees can save more than 20 percent on tickets, if they purchase before the March 16 early bird extension deadline. Early bird pricing for full conference passes starts at $200 for GSCE and at $125 for RMG.View our registration packages. For any questions about registration, contact us at (800) 280-6218 or email us.
Did you know? Volunteers are eligible to receive discounted registration. Positions are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, and priority is given to students. Sign up to be a volunteer.
2) How do I register?
Visit our website to start registration for the conferences. GSCE will be held from May 3–4, and RMG will be held on May 3. Both conferences have pre-conference workshops on May 2. RMG attendees can also purchase a one-day extension pass to attend GSCE on May 4.
3) Are there any hotel room discounts available?
Yes. Rooms are available at our conference location, the Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center, at $219 per night (for government employees, room rates are $180 per night). These discounts will only apply for nights reserved from May 2–5. Book your hotel room soon, since these special rates will only be available until April 11. Learn more.
4) What will I learn?
At GSCE, our session tracks are focused around the three pillars of green schools: environmental impact, health impact and environmental and sustainability literacy.
GSCE session topics include energy, outdoor learning, sustainability curriculum, collaboration, social equity, healthy environments and data and benchmarking.
At RMG, session topics cover a variety of green building topics, including LEED v4.1, Arc and green rating systems, including WELL and TRUE.
View the 2018 digital program for both conferences.
5) How do I become an exhibitor or sponsor?
Download our prospectus to learn more about our benefits packages for sponsors and exhibitors.
Interested exhibitors should fill out our application form. Sponsors, please contact our staff to get your application started.
- For GSCE sponsorship questions, please contact Lisa Bowers, 202.742.3766.
- For RMG sponsorship questions, please contact Charlie Woodruff, 208.871.4601.